Decision between Zu Definition OR VS DB99

Trying to decided between these two spectacular speakers. I have not listen to either of them and will not get a opportunity to do so. Hence asking for suggestion/opinions regarding these spks. My room size is 22 by 13 and basically listen to all types of music from classical to rock at quite loud volumes. The spks will be driven via Audio Aero Capitol power amp and cdp.
Thanks
nakolawala

Come on--Deciding on which of these speakers sounds best is like trying to decide which high end wine tastes better: Depends on what your eating, what the ambiance is, and most importantly-who your with.

AND-if you an't ever drank it- don't talk about what it tastes like from reading the label.

P.S: for those who are curious NO I am NOT a wine salesman :) Happy New Year!!
Wc65mustang, you are referred to as Bill in your Audiogon feedback, you list an East Amherst, NY zipcode in this ad, which is less than 5 miles from AudioFeil International in Clarence Center, NY. You have mentioned attending Shea’s Buffalo theater (in Buffalo, NY), which is less than 15 miles from East Amherst, NY.

These are several clues, but none so pertinent as e-mails received by Boa2 from audiofeil's e-mail address when Boa2's questions were originally sent to Wc65mustang, as discussed in this thread.

Your identity is important, Wc65mustang, because if you are Bill Feil you espouse the benefits of Esoteric gear, and in effect promote a product which you sell...something for which you are taking Bornie to task. You have also positively mentioned Silverline, and Canary, which are products carried by AudioFeil International.

So Bill, Wc65mustang, are you Bill Feil, audio dealer?
Since it appears that it could help my credibility, I will confess to being unemployed and unaffiliated.
That said, after visiting the Zu factory and buying a pair of their Druids, I will allow that I am not entirely unbiased in this matter. I would very much like to see these wonderful young guys make a go of it with their speakers.
TVAD - Keep up the excellent sleuth work. I love it when the pot gets caught calling the kettle black.
Wc65mustang, you are referred to as Bill in your Audiogon feedback, you list an East Amherst, NY zipcode in this ad, which is less than 5 miles from AudioFeil International in Clarence Center, NY. You have mentioned attending Shea’s Buffalo theater (in Buffalo, NY), which is less than 15 miles from East Amherst, NY....snip

Damn Grant, the dude's gonna need to bring Johnny Cochran back from the dead to beat this wrap! I think I saw a bloody glove in the "Digital" forum too! I'm gonna come clean before you out me too: I'm actually channeling Harvey Rosenberg when I post.

Marco
I would very much like to see these wonderful young guys make a go of it with their speakers.

I agree, I purchased a pair of Zu WAX speaker cables when Zu was a very young company, while I hated the cables the guys over there were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They had a great attitude and were helpful, its shame I didn't like there products more.

Tvad - I think its only fair that you share with us who you are, that's right folks we have Gil Grishom posting now ;)