scientific double blinded cable test

Can somebody point to a scientific double blinded cable test?
nugat
Of course you will leave it to the court of public opinion that is exactly why I insisted from the beginning that all discussions regarding your "challenge" be conducted publically in this forum where you first proposed your "challenge" and not in secret except for those matters that are truly appropriate and proper to keep confidential such as account numbers and like matters.

@clearthink

Of course my challenge was posted in public on this forum. How else would I obtain the proverbial "sucker born every minute"?

Because the challenge was made publicly doesn’t mean that once engaged any other matters are public.

It’s apparent you and I cannot agree on even the most basic elements of my challenge. Imagine if you and I attempted to formulate any details. Not sure you would ever undertake my challenge in my lifetime.
Have you actually confirmed this by conducting a double-blind test? If so, please tell us how you conducted the test. Or ... are you just speculating?

Cleeds, I’m using Belden 5T00UP. It’s been tried both ways/direction. There is no difference without a blind test, so there is no need for me to try it blind. Unrelated to wire but related to blind testing, I have conducted a blind test where my DAC is concerned.

Also, my challenge (undefined but can be worked out) is open to you too.
smikell

SO, please explain how your cable directional. If my explanation doesn’t convince you, try making a little test board to put between your amp and your speaker. Just put a simple diode in line with the signal you believe to be directional. That will force your signal to be directional......

Oh, I don’t recommend it, cause I don’t know what a series of positive only electrical pulses will do to your speakers..... I suspect it will be nothing but bad.........
But then, I’m only a degreed engineer from a podunk school like GaTech, who spent his entire career building electronics and if you ever heard me sing, I have a tin ear.
As I used to tell my management, knowing is much better than thinking, but stop thinking, cause you’re not qualified.

>>>>You convinced me. Cables are not directional. I will email all the High End cable and fuse companies to advise them to please stop scamming naive gullible audiophiles by using those deceptive arrows on all their cables and power cords ASAP. I will also notify the thousands of happy customers who actually can hear wire and cable directionality. 🙄
gdha
There is no difference without a blind test, so there is no need for me to try it blind
You’re not making any sense. Blind test advocates such as yourself claim that sighted tests are unreliable. Yet you now seek special exception from being subjected to the rigors of blind/scientific testing, based upon your special privileged use of the same methodology you claim is unreliable when cited by others. That is an extreme example of expectation bias and illogic.
Also, my challenge (undefined but can be worked out) is open to you too
I have a passing interest in double-blind testing, even though I think it has little value to audiophiles and is mostly a waste of my time. But I’m not interested in gambling, and your efforts to turn your challenge into wagering is what I suspect led the moderators to delete your posts.
Scientific.  Double blind. Sounds best.  Im keen to know how to conduct and quantify scientifically what sounds best to my ears and ears/ brain of other subjects in this double blind test.  Am I to insert electrodes in the brain or cerebral circulation to measure an electrical or neurotransmitter response ?   Assuming the brief is to ascertain what sounds best using what sounds best to the subjects ears/brains is no problem. Provided you trust my findings.  I have tried the latter and found beyond doubt that cables do impart a different sound coming out the speakers into human ears to the brain of subjects familiar with our hobby.  All conditions in the experiment were the same. Only cables were changed.  Also can confirm that cables have direction bias.