Audio Physics ...Bright or forward?

I have been auditioning some Audio Physics speakers and they do things I have never heard other speakers do, even more expensive ones. Their bass is very tight and defined and the musical trimbe is excellent. But I think they are forward, not bright but have a lot of presents. I am afraid they will be fatiguing over time. I have home auditioned them twice. I need to make a decision, either I buy these from the local dealer buy something else site unheard some where else. I am basically looking for someone to confirm or denigh my thoughts on Audio Physics.
Thanks
Mike
128x128brm1
I've owned two pairs of Virgo IIs and have had the Avanti IIIs
for a few years. If they sound bright you need to look elsewhere in your system. They are not bright.
Narrod, consider that what is not "bright" to you, may well be "bright" to someone else. It's a very fine line we're talking about here, and a person's room, equipment, and personal taste are all factors that influence which side of the fence one sits on.

With certain gear and wiring, in my room, the Virgo II's were definitely tilting toward the bright side of "neutral." With tube gear and/or capacitive wiring, and room treatments, then the Virgo II's may not sound bright at all. One man's perception is not the rule for everyone, and that includes my judgement, as well.
Usually, if you are concerned that something will be fatiguing over time (to your ear in your room), it will be. IMHO.
Fair enough but I'm convinced any brightness is the result of the speakers exposing something elsewhere in the system. I've used tubes and solidstate, digital and analog, and they simply
communicate what is put into them.
The specific model I have been listening to is the new Tempo. I did not mean to say they were bright, just very forward. I have been listening to them with tube gear and the BAT integrated (hybrid)and a tubed cdp. With Transparent cabling they become less forward, but I am not a fan of Transparent cable. For me, when I play a cd all of the instruments sound perfect and then someone starts to sing and my smile turns to a frown in a hurry.
Mike