Audio Physics ...Bright or forward?

I have been auditioning some Audio Physics speakers and they do things I have never heard other speakers do, even more expensive ones. Their bass is very tight and defined and the musical trimbe is excellent. But I think they are forward, not bright but have a lot of presents. I am afraid they will be fatiguing over time. I have home auditioned them twice. I need to make a decision, either I buy these from the local dealer buy something else site unheard some where else. I am basically looking for someone to confirm or denigh my thoughts on Audio Physics.
Thanks
Mike
128x128brm1
Fair enough but I'm convinced any brightness is the result of the speakers exposing something elsewhere in the system. I've used tubes and solidstate, digital and analog, and they simply
communicate what is put into them.
The specific model I have been listening to is the new Tempo. I did not mean to say they were bright, just very forward. I have been listening to them with tube gear and the BAT integrated (hybrid)and a tubed cdp. With Transparent cabling they become less forward, but I am not a fan of Transparent cable. For me, when I play a cd all of the instruments sound perfect and then someone starts to sing and my smile turns to a frown in a hurry.
Mike
Audio Phyics speakers are very 'transparent' as some may call them. IMHO, they are a bit agressive, forward, or ,yes.....bright. That's why I've never bought a pair.

However, pair with the right equipment (easy rolled off gear) they probably could sound fabulous.

Cheers,
John
I haven't heard the new Tempo so I can't comment. See if you can borrow some Cardas Cross interconnect and speaker cable. This might take care of your problem. Check with the Cable Company. Good luck. Wendell
I agree w/Jeff-- if you have doubts now, chances are you'll have doubts later. IMHO, a speaker should let you know unequivocally whether it's for you.