Owning too many speakers

I have multiple sets of speakers that I own and listen to. I have a garage full (my listening space) of Thiel cs3.5, Klipsch Cornwall II's and Heresies, Carver AL-III, Dahlquist dq-10, Allied 2300c, vintage Infinity, B&w, Soundwave pointsource 3.0 - let alone the ones in other systems in the house and what I've sold over the last 12 months - I've bought none of these new (pawnshops, newspaper, garage sales, thrift stores,consignment) I've found every speaker has its own sound/characteristics (image, soundstage, accuracy) and depending on the day i enjoy listening to each. Are there others with this type of speaker interest?
thymanst
The older I get, the more I believe that owning multiple speakers is the way to go. There is no such thing as the "best" speaker. Each design has its own strength and weaknesses. Having speakers of different designs allows you to mate different music to the particular speaker strengths. It also provides some welcome diversity to your listening routine.

IMO,owning both a high efficiency speaker (preferably with SET amplification) and a planar/ESL/OB speaker gives you tremendous musical flexibility and allows you to
enjoy the best of both very distinct speaker worlds.
Only one question, where on earth do you find the space for all these speakers? I have trouble fitting one pair into my listening room.
I suppose you have the advantage of living in a BIG country with BIG houses. In the UK, space really is at a premium.
Ok, here we go - SPEAKERS ANONYMOUS.

I think I have 25 pairs, all full size (some even FULLER like 2 pairs of AR9's) except 1 set of Dahlquist M903 bookshelves.
In my largest listening area I own Klipsch Lascalas with powered subs. In another room I own Signet SL280 floor standers. A third room I have Yamaha NS20M studio monitors with Janis W3 sub woofers. In a 4th room I have Infinity towers. All the rooms are used at different times for different purposes, however I spend the most serious "listening" time in the Klipsch and Signet rooms. All rooms each have dedicated equipment. It is years of collecting I guess. I have other speakers and equipment not used at this time......
Mikey44

"I think I have 25 pairs, all full size (some even FULLER like 2 pairs of AR9's) except 1 set of Dahlquist M903 bookshelves."

Where do you store all these full size speakers? How do you swap them out? Do you have them all on dolleys and can then wheel them out? I keep thinking of the last scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark where there are tons of crates and one man rolling the boxed up Ark through it all.