Incoming ... Joseph Audio Pulsars

WHOOPEE!!!!! Today, I parted finally with my beloved B&W N804s in favor of a pair of JA Pulsars in the Sapele Finish. Using temporarily a pair of Target stands until the Sound Anchors come in. I only have a couple of hours on these speakers, but they image like crazy and the sound is exquisite and non-fatiguing. They are much better suited to my 10x10x8 room than the B&Ws. Will post a more in-depth review after they’re broken in a bit more. This has been SOME St. Patty’s Day!
rlb61
I just noticed markalarsen mentioned he has the Perspectives, so maybe not a drive-by as I suggested.  I'm still interested in anything negative he has heard about the Pearls, as that was a most unusual comment.

FYI:

Stereophile just put up a new binaural video:

https://www.stereophile.com/content/bed-stuy-ci%C2%B7n%C3%A9%C2%B7ma-v%C3%A9%C2%B7ri%C2%B7t%C3%A9

Herb Reichert reviewing the Joseph Audio Pulsars!  You can "hear" the Pulsars play in the video.  It does capture some of that special JA sound, IMO.  Herb speaks of a "quiet" character to JA speakers and that is exactly what I hear.  There is a really special lack of grain and black background that seems to let an amazingly pure vocal and instrumental tone through. 
Congratulations on your excellent acquisition. Curious to know what amp/preamp you’re using to drive them.  I never forget the huge sound I heard coming out of these speakers paired with an Ayre AX-5 Twenty. Probably one of the best monitor size speakers I’ve ever heard and I had not even heard the brand until then. 
Enjoy.
@kalali ... thanks. I'm using an older Musical Fidelity A300cr amp (225 wpc/dual mono ... and made in England at the time) and a BAT VK-3i preamp. The only thing that sucks is the piano black gloss finish on the front, top and back, which is prone to micro-scratches and fingerprints. I guess that's just part of the overall experience.
@prof what I meant, although inarticulately phrased, is that the praise always is strong not faint. There is no criticism. If I sell my Perspectives, big if, it would be to replace them with Pearl3s.