Phono stage

Hello Friends
I'm close to Nirvana, re phono stages, but want a bit more juice, in the bass (SLAM), and a sweeter treble, that won"t make my ears bleed, just kidding, yes, on some recordings some recordings, it is a bit bright, I bought a used PS Audio GPH, that has helped, but still, want a phono stage, that will take me to the next level, don't let me wrong, the PS Audio, is great!!, but I think, I could do better!!, I'm on a pension, so the mega, expensive, units, is out of my my price range!!, I have searched the web!!, below is what, according, to reviews, I just need guidance!!
1. RCM Sensor
2. TW acoustics
3.Monk phono stage
4. Herron VTPH-2
5.Liberty  B2 ( I'm not sure, if a tube unit, will give me slam,)
6. Mc Tavish  design(tube)
7. Decware ZP3 (tube)
8. Nagra VPS, or BPS
Friends
What is your thoughts??
Concluding"
Bass is where I'm coming from!!, with a smooth treble, but with nice cymbels
Thanks
David
128x128daveyonthecoast
I guess I add to the gold note ph10 vote even though I only got mine yesterday!
Early days but very flexible and should be able to match up well with most preamp or integrated.
Ok just ordered the Goldnote PH10 from Sounds Of Silence for $1295
Should have it in a few weeks not in stock.
Hi David - based on your sonic preferences - take me to the next level, etc - I suggest an Aesthetix phono stage. They sometimes appear used for a fair price. You can move up, if needed, from there. I did, some years ago, investing in a basic version of the Io, and later, upgrading. I have never looked back. I understand what people mean when they say they get "annoyed" by phono stages. Aesthetix solves that. If you are willing to live with some tube noise and heat.