McIntosh Preamp

I am building a second system and I have started with a McIntosh Mc7300. I thinking about keeping all of the electronics McIntosh. I'm looking for suggestions on an excellent McIntosh preamp that could possibly be purchased very economically. I don't have much to spend and I would like to get up and running soon. I'm running through B&W 801 S3. Thank you in advance. 
128x128luvrockin
Thanks Gus do far. Stereo5, great suggestion. I didn't know about Audio Classics and they have some decent prices or at least units in my price range. I'm not looking for a tuner or surround but it seems like three pretty decent deals on some of those units. How about the C-31? It's roughly a grand, right where I'd like to be price wise. Is it decent sounding? Thoughts?
  I've done business with Audio Classics and have always been happy. And yes, a C-31 would be a good choice. I am still using a c-32 that I bought new in 1981. One service problem in 37 years with it. 
I spoke with Audio Classics this morning. I’m impressed, although closed on Saturday, Steve called me in regards to my email inquiry. I am leaning towards a MX-130 or C-39. I know they both do the video thing which I wouldn’t use at all and a tuner on the 130, but I believe they have pass through 2 channel audio. The C-31 they have has an issue which I really don’t want to deal with. Thoughts?
The MX-130 represents an excellent value for a McIntosh pre-amp.
Their HT pre-amps are essentially stereo pres when run in analog mode. I use an MX-120 with great success. I do not think you would be disappointed by the MX-130, and if you were, the depreciation is already out of this unit, so you could sell it for what you paid.

I've had a couple of other pieces repaired at AudioClassics and they are great to deal with, plus they're likely to throw in actual Mc packaging which you'll want for secure shipping.

Let us know how it goes!