McIntosh Preamp

I am building a second system and I have started with a McIntosh Mc7300. I thinking about keeping all of the electronics McIntosh. I'm looking for suggestions on an excellent McIntosh preamp that could possibly be purchased very economically. I don't have much to spend and I would like to get up and running soon. I'm running through B&W 801 S3. Thank you in advance. 
128x128luvrockin
The MX-130 represents an excellent value for a McIntosh pre-amp.
Their HT pre-amps are essentially stereo pres when run in analog mode. I use an MX-120 with great success. I do not think you would be disappointed by the MX-130, and if you were, the depreciation is already out of this unit, so you could sell it for what you paid.

I've had a couple of other pieces repaired at AudioClassics and they are great to deal with, plus they're likely to throw in actual Mc packaging which you'll want for secure shipping.

Let us know how it goes!
Not that I would use it because I haven’t listened to FM radio in 15 years. Does the tuners of yesterday MX-130 receive radio signal transmitted today?
Yes, as long as it is a standard (over the air) FM signal. You will not be able to pull in "HD" or digital channels without a separate HD decoder. Some of these decoders are coming packaged with networked audio players, which could provide more flexibility for you. Something like the Denon DN-350UI.
Generally speaking compared to other manufacturers McIntosh preamps come with tons of knobs (tone controls) giving the end user ability to shape the audio signal the way they want, this feature happens to be the the big seller among Mac fanatics, over the years Mac made two preamps with minimal features and I have both of them, one is C29 and more recently C15. I typically listen with preamp in flat mode with nothing in the signal path, both preamps have done a good job, the C15 which is my current preamp in use is very quiet and just what I expect from Mac minus all the bells and whistles which offer nothing for me.