Nakamichi Cassette Decks

I would like to hear from anyone who can tell me if the Nakamichi decks are better than say a upper end Denon DRW 800A, And second is there a big dirrence in the way the different models sound in playback mode. I' thinking of buying a Nakamichi MR2
fleeceba
Try fixing one these days. Naks Revox and Tandberg especially need proper equipment and well trained technicians for repair
Forget the overhyped problematic finicky dragon. Go for the 500/600/700/1000 deck 1 zx
I still have a CR-3A from years ago and sounds real good and have friends with higher end models that sound even better than mine. The thing is when folks say the tape sounds just like source, they are comparing it with the vinyl and the tables of the day. Put these decks up against a good digital front end and that comparison gets a bit difficult. I also have an open reel deck and I wouldn’t say the recording is better with either format but they definitely sound more organic and analog. Better, not necessarily but warmer and more sweet, may be.
Still use my 582 pretty regular.
Got lots of tapes so I'm not going to throw them anytime soon.
Like the warmth although some recordings are pretty bad....lol
@vinny55

Any leads on a good repair/maintenance service for Nak decks? Thanks in advance.