What new amp for my Merlins

Would like you Merlin people to tell me what you have in the way of an amp for your Merlins. I have the upgrade fever and want a change from my MC 240 & C 22.
Thanks, Jay
jaydiane
I have been enjoying the new Gran Filarmonia (60w) last month with my speakers and sounds pretty good...

Has anybody some feedback from this integrated?
where do you live?
this is a rare piece here in the usa.
pretty good? is that an understatement?
bobby@merlin
Were do you live?
this is a rare piece here in the usa.

Pojuojuo lives in Spain, home of Ars Sonum. I've listened to the less powerful Filarmonia and liked it very much. I hear that the Gran Filarmonia is a significant step up.
yes it is, in bandwidth, expanse and just plain authenticity of sound. copper foil v caps were used and 45 watts class a.
which fila did you hear the se? the sj sounds more like a gran. both direct coupled now.
merry christmas.
bobby@merlin
Bobby, Brf is right, I live in Spain. As contributing editor of Hifilive eMagazine I have had the Gran Filarmonia one month and I was very satisfied with his sonic results in my system.

The main reason of my post was I would like get some feedback from others, as I wrote in the review I have heard the standard Filarmonia (A, Se and Sxj) with your Merlins (Tsm and Vsm models) always with amazing results.
Hm... I also wrote it, if you have some time you can check the magazine.

Regards