Has anyone heard the Magico Mini?

I am very curious to hear the Magico Mini. It is getting great press in many areas and I am wandering if anyone has heard them. How do they compare to the Wilson Watt 8's or the Kharma's or the new Sonus Faber Guarneri's etc.
If I am not mistaken, they are priced about the same as the Watt/Pup 8's and more the Guarneri or Kharma 3.2.
128x128daveyf
Also,remember the Wilson WP-8 at HE 2007 was in a MUCH bigger room!!That can make or break the sound(not to mention the incredible Lamm 2.1 driving them).Also,at the back of the Wilson/Lamm room the WP's were WAY too bass heavy.No surprise from that seating position though.

The Wilson/BAT room was either smaller or around the same size as the Mini room. That is the room I was referring to... IMO the LAMM room didn't sound as good as the BAT room (I got to experience it in the seat that had the tape-mark "x" under it), but still better sounding to me than the Mini room. I liked the Dynaudio C1 room better than the Mini room as well.
Jkalman,yes you are right.I forgot the BAT room.Sorry!
That room seemed a bit dark sounding to me,but that is just personal taste.I moved around the LAMM/WP demo room alot.I LOVED the Ella/Louis sound(actually "music")that the little LAMM 2.1's convey with the WP's.The 2.1 is STILL one of the finest amps I have ever experienced,regardless of topology.GOD I love that amp(don't own one,btw,just my personal observations)!!
The C-1,though,also,a bit dark sounding(remember the room was totally surrounded with curtains)really impressed me.A superb two way design!Very dynamic,and a superb soundstage.
Still,I cannot see anyone not loving the Mini demo,at the show.I stayed when they were playing analog master tapes.Fabulous,but we each have our own priorities,which is how it should be.
Best.
The C-1,though,also,a bit dark sounding(remember the room was totally surrounded with curtains)really impressed me.A superb two way design!Very dynamic,and a superb soundstage.
Still,I cannot see anyone not loving the Mini demo,at the show.I stayed when they were playing analog master tapes.Fabulous,but we each have our own priorities,which is how it should be.

Yeah, the lack of any treatment in the Mini room gives me consideration to want to demo them in a better environment... Hopefully, I will find some time eventually. All the other rooms mentioned, except the Lamm and Mini room, at least had high frequency absorption via curtains. The reason I'm not completely forgiving of the Mini setup though, is because some rooms like the Lamm room and Scaena room, which weren't treated at all either, still managed to sound excellent despite it all. Then there were rooms with treatment that I didn't feel sounded very good despite the effort put into treating the environment...
Looks like the Magico Mini has been discontinued...No longer on Magico's web page.
MAGICO MINI 2 still sound wonderful eveytime i upgrade somthing they keep sounding better.