McIntosh Preamp

I am building a second system and I have started with a McIntosh Mc7300. I thinking about keeping all of the electronics McIntosh. I'm looking for suggestions on an excellent McIntosh preamp that could possibly be purchased very economically. I don't have much to spend and I would like to get up and running soon. I'm running through B&W 801 S3. Thank you in advance. 
128x128luvrockin
Congrats luvrockin.
Audio Classics is a top notch operation. Their shop filled with so much sweet new and vintage gear, it makes one feel like a kid in a candy store...provided you've got wads of cash to spend. :-). Definitely worth a visit if you find yourself in NY.

I'm interested to hear what you think of the MX-130 once you get it integrated in your system. Personally, I think many overestimate the effect tone controls have on the final output. They zero out for a reason...but mostly because the American audience demands it. We prefer to swap thousand dollar cables in and out of the system to achieve the same effect.

So i received my MX-130 Wednesday and I have to say, I am impressed. I love it with the MC-7300. I owned an MX-130 when they first came out many years ago and had it paired with a MC-7270. I didn’t really care for it back then so I traded them both in for a Proceed AVP-2+6 and Levinson 23.5 which I still have. Those pieces are still on a different playing field than the Mc equipment but I am loving this MX-130 with the MC-7300 for my second system. I know my taste in music has changed through the years and I believe I have grown to appreciate the warmer sound of McIntosh. Thank you for all the input. Very happy!!
i have a 2 chanell system. i bought a mx132 unit from audio classics back in 2013. only reason i bought that unit is because it matches my mc602 amp and it was the cheapest of the mx series.
Post removed