Has anyone heard of these speaker?

I picked up a pair of TETRASOUND speakers in a pawn shop and they are incredible...I have heard they were developed by an Canadian. Does anyone have other information on these?
twink_mcd
I have two sets and a friend of mine was an investor in the company, which is why I heard them and liked them. They are a fantastic speaker with a unique character. Mine are due for a re-foam soon, but I am thinking of selling or trading one pair just to test out something else. Also, I have no idea what I could sell them for, so I'd just as soon trade them for a set of magnaplanars or something similar which I'd like to try out.
Its Atom DC Kiemele from GCAT back in Calgary... I'm glad to see you are still out there kicking everyones asses about your awesome speakers (yes I remember your demo at the International) you can email me at atomc@tasfinancial.com if you would like to write back
Hello! I have 2 pairs of these speakers bought in 1998. Anyone interested please email me at cindy.jean1969@gmail.com
i have my second pair, first set was sold many years ago. I have blown driver so I am looking for replacement or parts if anyone has something
Dave