New Speakers up to $15k - The more I read the less I know!

I am looking to upgrade my speakers and I am in search of guidance. I presently have B&W 803S and I find that these are excellent speakers and have really responded as I have steadily upgraded my system. I am now looking to buy speakers that will disappear, image and sound as neutral as possible. The 803's are close. 

My system is: ARC REF110 w KT120s, ARC LS27, ARC PH8, VPI Aries 3 fully upgraded, Lyra Delos, Rega Saturn CD, Oppo Sonica DAC, AQ Water & Niagara IC's, REL R528se Sub and more...

Actually, the ARC REF110 and B&W's are a much better match that I would have ever thought and the amp has plenty of power to drive at very high levels. I mainly listen to analog. 

I am looking at Vandy Treo CT, Quatro Wood CT, B&W 802D (used) but I need more ideas... I would prefer to buy new but I will look at used if the right deal presents itself. I am leaning towards the Quatro Wood CT so if anyone has experience with these and a REF 110...?

Thank you.
Ag insider logo xs@2xpilrem
Being a planar enthusiast, there are two $15,000 loudspeakers I would check out: the Magneplanar MG20.7i and the Sanders Model 10.
If your in the NJ, NY, PA area make it a point to stop by Charney Audio in Somerset NJ. and listen to the Companion with any of the offered drivers (Omega RS7, Lowther DX65, or Voxativ AF2.6) Depending on the driver chosen you will come in well below 15K. I have had the privileged of listening to the complete B&W line and the Charney products leave them in the dust in every listening category! Imaging, Soundstage, tonal balance, detail retrieval, and serious emotional engagement!
Hope you find what moves you.  
Thank you for support. I 100% agree that listening to as many speakers as I can will be the only way to properly judge what I like. I have heard Treo's, Quatro's, 5A Carbon's but my critical listening sessions are just beginning. I have an excellent local dealer near me (Ultra Fedilis) that carries Vandy, Sonus Faber, KEF but thay are telling me Vandy all the way. They recently had a booth at Axpona. https://positive-feedback.com/show-reports/axpona-2018-my-top-rooms-for-sound/

John at Untrafi will do the set up if I buy Vandy and I have no doubt that he is one of the very best in the US. 

Does anyone know of good dealers to find and listen to other equipoment near Milwaukee,  Minneapolis or Chicago?
Post removed