Adam Audio of Germany

Has anyone heard any of the Adam Audio home speakers?

I attended AES in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago and heard their studio monitors. I was very impressed with their designs, especially the folded ribbon tweeter, a descendant of the Heil Air Motion Transformer. They were the best sounding studio monitors in the show IMHO.

The Adam home speakers are not yet being imported to the US. I was wondering if any forum contributors may have heard these in Europe and if so, what was your impression?

http://www.adam-audio.com/professional/
rmf
You should hear the new SA7, with the Precision Devices woofers,just made for the film industry in Bollywood.The most amazing aspect was that all 7 drivers sounded like one,an amazing feat for such a large speaker.Plus the damn thing went devastatingly loud.I spoke to Klaus the owner/designer,he is really quite brilliant,and can hear really well too.Good fun.
Sphere.
I've heard the Adam Tensor speakers (Alpha or Beta - I don't remember) at the high end in munich and talked to the designer and to the sales person. Adam had a very small room with problematic acoustics. Under these circumstances the sound was very impressive. Adam is a small company and I assume they have small budgets - thus the small room at the high end fair.

The developer Klaus Heinz is a very experienced speaker designer some 30 years in this business. In 1980 I had bought my first high end speaker and this was the top of the line speaker from Klaus Heinz at this time "ARCUS TM1000". Honestly this was the reason why I entered the Adam room.

This year I had bought a Wilson Audio Maxx2. Klaus Heinz (or was it the sales person Max Schlundt) told me that Adam considers their top speaker Alpha as a contender for the Maxx. From the sonic qualities that I heard at the fair this may be the case.

So if you have a chance to listen to Adam speakers give them a try.
I've heard the Tensors several times in Paris, France. Great speakers! I believe they are imported in the U.S. : Adam Audio USA in Westlake Village, CA (805 413-1133