Adam Audio of Germany

Has anyone heard any of the Adam Audio home speakers?

I attended AES in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago and heard their studio monitors. I was very impressed with their designs, especially the folded ribbon tweeter, a descendant of the Heil Air Motion Transformer. They were the best sounding studio monitors in the show IMHO.

The Adam home speakers are not yet being imported to the US. I was wondering if any forum contributors may have heard these in Europe and if so, what was your impression?

http://www.adam-audio.com/professional/
rmf
They sell them at Lyric Hi-Fi in NYC I will be buying a pair next week. They sound and look great.
Adam is a great company, making great products. I have heard several of their models at various shows here in Europe, and they all sounded very impressive. All the reviews I have read were very positive as well. They offer both Active and Passive models.
I have heard nearly every model in the Tensor series and I can vouch that these speakers are excellent. I would describe the sound as neutral, extended, and very much a full range experience (as in, it goes up, and it goes down). The midrange and top end are particularly good - clean, airy, and uncoloured.

This is not a speaker that colours the sound, so to some it may lack warmth and sound a bit analytical. However I now believe that you should get the most neutral speaker possible. If you like a bit of colouration (as I do) then it should be done via electronics. In this case, use a tube preamp.