Just ordered Odyssey Stratos Extreme

Yesterday I took the plunge and ordered a Odyssey Stratos Extreme+++ with upgraded binding posts, wire and input jacks. This is the first time I have bought something sight unheard and unseen. I was all excited until I was told there is a 6-10 week wait:(

I am really excited about how this will integrate into the rest of my system. I would love to hear from others who have a Stratos amp. And now the long wait begins...........
128x128stereo5
I bought my McIntosh MC152 150wpc amp  for $2900.00 used.  It is still a current piece in their line.  That isn't much more expensive than the  Kismet amp.
@stereo5 - Not the way I did it!  I got a one-off HT3 after speaking with Klaus at a Stereophile show in 2006.  When it failed last year, I sent it in for repair and upgraded the right and left channels to full Kismet status.  So, yes, if I was buying a new amp, the MC152 used would be worth considering.  But I split the cost in two over 12 years.  Although, my back is telling me that my next amp will be Class D.
Brother in law runs Khtargo and Candela pre
very sweet
big massive image when he had Vandersteen 2 in a large space
he is in the near field now with Magnepans....

my sense is Klaus offers incredible value with a few idiosyncratic things but if you are good w that as many are it is super !!!!