Denon vs. NAD home theater receiver

I am considering a 7 channel AV receiver that is in the $3,000-4,000 price. Soemwhat limited in space and don't want separates. Which would you recommend and which model? Any other suggestions at comparable price/ It's for family room, using Dynaudio speakers.
kocsis
Sound First. I say NAD. I am using NAD Masters (separates) with the Focus series and it is a very very nice combo.
Yeah, but if you're running "a load", receivers aren't going to be as strong, and the Denon has the nod here, IMO. I've blown 2 drivers in my older Thiel 2.3's running em on a separate, dedicated, 2 channel Classe CA-150 amp. And the drivers clipped becuase they ran out of current doing DD/DTS material through em! - and we're talking about driving demanding speakers like these with a RECEIVER!!!
Yes, I personally like the NAD sound, for certain - especially, for what it was, cost, etc.
Factor in quality control and, in this case, power needs, and I have to second guess the NAD. Could be wrong though, as I haven't kept up on NAD's current top receiver offerings. So, he needs to do some research.
Good luck
I would go Denon AVR4309ci - the NAD are too noisy, they have multiple fans that runs all the time - Good Luck!
Try the Onkyo 505 to 805 line. Just sweep a major shootout for a distinguished UK HT magazine.
Flmlamb,

You should check out the new Onkyo 905 and re assess you thoughts, the thing is really top notch and cheap to boot. I don't say this to antagonize you, but to enlighten you to the quality of this unit.