Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
This has nothing to do with satisfying members.

This is about increasing $$ listings.

The boosted sales get full pictures up front. All others get truncated pictures. Simple way of getting sellers to pay for the boosted option.
Response time while changing pages has slowed to a snails pace. Hope they can improve that or at least let you toggle between List View and Grid View. A default viewing preference should be provided in the user profile. 
Agree.  New format totally sucks.  I really liked to browse categories before; now I get cross-eyed trying to do so, so I've given up.
Total crap. Not nearly compact enogh and it totally destroys the convenient browsing that I strongly prefer. 

Whose brilliant idea was this set of changes? Horrible and I know something about web design. 

Count me out. 

Give me the option to see the lists that I used for years. I don’t care about the pictures unless it is one of th models I am lookimg for. 
I agree. Circular thumbnails inside of the square blurry image look really bad. Trying to sort and see the newest listings and there's no option for that. Sorting for "Ending soon" shows a listing ending in 6 days and another one ending in 24 days right next to one another.

Audiogon really messed it up this time.

Probably going to save me a lot of money not browsing it several times a day looking for new items.

Thumbs down guys.