Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
Total crap. Not nearly compact enogh and it totally destroys the convenient browsing that I strongly prefer. 

Whose brilliant idea was this set of changes? Horrible and I know something about web design. 

Count me out. 

Give me the option to see the lists that I used for years. I don’t care about the pictures unless it is one of th models I am lookimg for. 
I agree. Circular thumbnails inside of the square blurry image look really bad. Trying to sort and see the newest listings and there's no option for that. Sorting for "Ending soon" shows a listing ending in 6 days and another one ending in 24 days right next to one another.

Audiogon really messed it up this time.

Probably going to save me a lot of money not browsing it several times a day looking for new items.

Thumbs down guys.
I just did another search on "Audio Research" I get 172 pages of results with exactly 8 Audio Research classifieds. Its all boosted ads and similar items. In fact non of the similar items are even close to being similar. If I had a classified posted on the site now, I'd demand a refund because no one can access the ad. Before the change, there were dozens of audio research products listed. I will list my equipment elsewhere until this gets fixed. Audiogon did write back and say this is the new feature and is much better. I disagree because it isn't functioning a they hoped or proclaim it is. 
It is terrible. I can't even look at it. Why fix what is not broken and easy to access. Also, why not have the new listing format as an option? Simply crappy as it is.
My response time has greatly improved since earlier today. The New Today and Forum listings are perfectly fine but without the List View it's just too difficult on the eyes for category browsing.  I can definitely see spending less time on the site. In a way that may be a good thing for me considering it takes very little for me to pull the trigger on something for no other reason than to give it a try. That's usually a result of browsing by category.