Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
My response time has greatly improved since earlier today. The New Today and Forum listings are perfectly fine but without the List View it's just too difficult on the eyes for category browsing.  I can definitely see spending less time on the site. In a way that may be a good thing for me considering it takes very little for me to pull the trigger on something for no other reason than to give it a try. That's usually a result of browsing by category. 
The new format will make my dealer happy.   It is now easier to drive to the brick and mortar store, browse a limited selection (compared to an international one), and then drive home, than it is to find anything here I'm remotely interested in.   Happily, my dealer rocks.  Audiogon (Audio gone???), not so much.
I can’t stand the new layout. My old search method was...
Search > Sort Price Hight to Low > Show 200 items per page... and then quickly scroll through the list of items. I’m now being presented with tons of thumbnails of "similar items" that I’m not wanting to look at and sorting by price doesn’t have any effect on sorting. It’s so much easier to have a list with everything on one page versus having a ton of cluttered "similar results" thumbnails that are spread across multiple pages, not to mention that are items that I have no interest in.

I really really hope they create an option for "List View" or "Classic Mode" because Audiogon is broken to me now.

It was perfect how it was before. I want efficiency, not a flashy jumble of difficult to navigate thumbnails that are a total eye sore. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it.
Post removed 
rhassle said it best.... "Give me the option to see the lists that I used for years. I don’t care about the pictures unless it is one of the models I am looking for."