Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
rhassle said it best.... "Give me the option to see the lists that I used for years. I don’t care about the pictures unless it is one of the models I am looking for."
I have to agree this is not an improvement for Audiogon users. The search function has been rendered next to worthless.
Hate it!  Please amend this afterthought.  As members and as someone who personally has spent a lot of money selling here, don’t we have some sort of input?  Or just money input?

Nothing wrong with change, but change for the sake of change makes no sense.  Change is a good thing when there is a substantial improvement.  I’ve not read any post here indicating such.  As others have mentioned, it may be a blessing in disguise as I’ll not be on here near as much and will be richer off for it.
The classic list view was an extremely efficient way to scan for items.  I used to go through lists every night on Audiogon, but no longer.  The new format is far from user friendly so I will be spending my time researching on US Audio Mart instead.
It “Sucks”. I’ll avoid other nasty words to describe this brainless “.... Sh ty” presentation.