Pioneer EX Speakers

Anyone heard the Pionner EX speakers?
kana813
As Mfslgoldcd stated, locating a pair is the issue. I had heard these at several shows. But when I asked about where I could audition further or purchase a pair here in the US, I never received an answer. I even tried sending the question through their official website several times.

I guess next time I'll ask if I could buy the pair from them after the show. ;-)

FrankC
Had listened to a pair of Pioneer S-3EX speakers at the Rocky Mountain Audio Festival last year and was extremely impressed by there sound. One of the best transparent and imaging speaker I ever heard. Could of won best in show for the money.

Thought they were 25K sounding speakers when listening. I too have been searching for a pair and seems Pioneer only made a few pairs for the USA market. Here is a great pair of speakers but now I can't find them, go figure why Pioneer doesn't manufacture more the S-3EX here in the USA ???
Keep looking Joefama they are worth the search. If you are able to find an extra pair of Pioneer S-3EX speakers let me know. Would love to have another pair for my vacation home.

Like what I said before the Pioneer S-3EX speakers are one of hi-end audio's best kept secret. Or you could just buy the TAD Reference speakers for 80K or the TAD Compact Reference speakers for $40K with stands. The S-3EX have a much higher value pound for pound/ dollar for dollar.