preamp inverts polarity

I have a DeHavilland Ultraverve 3 preamp that inverts polarity.
my problem is my speaker cables, the negative cable is designed for negative terminal connection as is the positive cable is designed for positive terminal connection, so reversing the speaker cables defeats the design of the speaker cables.

what am I to do ?
128x128mboldda1
OP, go back and read Almarg's post. Your original question was answered two and half weeks ago.
this whole thread has gone off base and no one has answered my question.

my preamp requires me to reverse cables at the speaker end, by design my speaker cables have designated cables for negative connection and positive cables. the positive and negative cables are of different compositions by manufacturer design.

my question is if I follow the preamp directions I will be defeating the design of the speaker cables, so which is it?
Your question was also answered by the post immediately proceeding the one quoted here. Here is that post again:

Invert connections on both speakers then listen. If it sounds better then before, leave it. If your cables are built differently for negative and positive, try it anyway.

If your preamp has a polarity switch, use that instead.

Some recordings were recorded or mastered with inverted polarity, so the “right” polarity may vary.
You can see that inverting the speaker connections with every LP or CD is going to be a pain. So if you have a lot of recordings that are made with only two microphones, get a preamp with an inversion switch so you don't have to be constantly behind the amps making the switch.
@cleeds 
I didn't invent the idea or make the observation that air is a single ended medium. By definition it is and it exactly parallels how a single ended class A amplifier works. Atmospheric pressure is the parallel of bias in a single ended amp. A vacuum is the parallel of driving a single ended amp below it's bias. Air DOES distort in a low, even order manner, just like a single ended amp. They are analogous. I'm not sure who I first came across the idea from, but the last person was Nelson Pass at a Burning Amp lecture and that's pretty much how he explained it. 

@geoffkait 
As usual, you're pretty much wrong. Vacuums don't exist anywhere in the known universe.
costco_emoji

@geoffkait
As usual, you’re pretty much wrong. Vacuums don’t exist anywhere in the known universe.

>>>>What a knucklehead. I stated that a vacuum is defined by the number air molecules per unit volume. A perfect vacuum is defined as the absence of any molecules in a given volume. There are degrees of vacuums, that’s why vacuums can be measured and there are units of measurement. Obviously some vacuums are better than others. Why do you often give the impression one exists between your ears?
Trying to win an argument by insulting someone is a sure sign of losing the argument. 

Anyone interested in the subject should read The Wood Effect. Just received my copy and it covers the (polarity) subject more than I ever thought possible...