who makes a decent center channel speaker?

thinking of going vandersteen...any others come to mind?
128x128phasecorrect
I've since reformed my "critically accurate recommending ways" here. I've apparently missed the question - running off on my own tangent. To that, I apologize.

Good center speakers: NHT VS2, NHT Audio Center 2, Paradigm Pro Studio, Mcintosh HT-1, Infinity MTS Center, Wilson Watch, B&W Nautilus HTM2, KEF Reference 202/2C & C200, Meridian DSP7000c ($?) Dynaudio Evidence ref center (a little pricey).

If I've left any good candidates out, I'm just a little fuzzy on some candidates at the moment. But the above should "get you buy" otherwise.
I am not endorsing (or not not endorsing) Iplaynaked's list because I so not have experience with many of them but would endorse the recommendation that the center match the L/R and, if possible, not be of the horizontal MTM, WMTMW, or WTM configurations.

Kal
I've capitulated to the argument advanced by Kal to dispense with the horizontal center channel speaker and use a traditional vertical speaker closely matching the L/R. I have Martin Logan CLS IIz as L/R. Because of space limitations, I am moving one of the surround Martin Logan SL3s as closely to the center (between one of the CLSs and the flat screen tv). For the surround speakers I will be using Eminent Technology LF8a. I am currently not using a center channel speaker and going with phantom right now for music. It actually sounds better than when I was using a Logo all the time. Any comments would be appreciated.
Yes the question was indeed posed, "who makes a descent center channel?". While you do not for sure need to endorse the speakers I have listed, it is most accurate to state that those are abslolutely, possitively, most assuredly "descent center channels!" Whould you argue that point? That's all that's being asked here....not weather any particular speaker is a good match with some other invisible speaker in a given system.
My list stands on it's own merit.
Personally I think someone should call Dynaudio and Meridian and inform them that Kr4 is not endorsing their $22k center speakers! They may be a little dissapointed...