Hansen Emperor vs......

Hi all,

I'm curious if anyone has ever listened to the Hansen Emperor speakers? How would you rate them against eg. Marten Coltrane, Kharma speakers and the Avalon Eidolon Diamond for instance?

I've heard good things about Hansen but have no experience with them, Could anyone describe the sound?

Thanks a lot
maxx1973
I have heard Hansen King with Soulution, FM acoustics, Spectral, Viva , ARC electronics and the sound changed with each electronic used, this means, at least for me, that these speakers did not have any own sound, or perhaps that the electronics had too much character?
Newly:
I have heard Hansen King with Soulution, FM acoustics, Spectral, Viva , ARC electronics
...and the verdict is?
What music did you listen to and what were (very) brief characteristics of the electronics? As far as you remember of course.
I've heard them with Boulder electronics in an excellent room. The combo was precise, revealing, powerful and balanced. A bit "cool" for my taste (which runs to tubes, high efficiency speakers, and vinyl), but very, very, very well done for those that like that sound.
Gregm, the dealer used pop, classical ,new wave and jazz, and the veredict is? well I remember great demos, one with all Goldmund top of the line, another with all FM acoustics, incluiding speakers, another with all MBL, another with CAR speakers and atma sphere, CAT wit Hansen..and yes that one was also a great audition, the best for me? perhaps with FM acoustics, but I will buy before Soulution because the sound is practically as good and the price is a lot better. FRont digital , as he is the distributor of dCS was Puccini and Scarlatti, Scarlatti is a little better but for the relation price/quality Puccini is far better.
FMA and Soulution - similar yet different.. In which the 'Soul' actually resides more within the FMs. The Soulution sounded somewhat thinned out and rather cool sounding in direct comparison. At least that's my finding, in my, and few other systems (impression from comparing pre-amps only). Well. Yes. But the cost..

Sorry thread.. Back to you Hansen!