Magico A3 vs. Focal Kanta 2

I have around 10k to play with for a new set of speakers. 
My current equipment: MC452 C2600 MCD550 Vienna Acoustics Mozart grand speakers, REL S5. 
My options include  Magico A3,  Focal Kanta 2 or used Sonus Faber Elipsa SE for around 10K.  These choices are based on on aesthetics (approved by wife) and reviews, I have not heard any of them yet.  I am not willing to change my amp/pre. My choice of music is 95% classical (symphony, solo piano, piano concertos) about 5% Jazz. Auditioning speakers would probably not be possible. I need to make a decision based purely on expert recommendation. If there are any other speakers in this price range with similar attributes I may also consider, but I would prefer to pick one from above. Also, would any of the above give a massive improvement in sound reproduction? Is SF Elipsa outdated  when compared to current Focal and Magico?  Thanks. 

ei001h
Thank you everyone for feedback. I got the Elipsa In graphite. They sounded sublime
with mastersound amps. Can’t wait to set them up with mc452 and c2600, though probably won’t get the same level of performance with my gear. Immense improvement over my Vienna acoustics Mozart. 
Congrats but good golly those are massive speakers and I have no idea how they were wife approved, which was in your initial criteria (has she been sainted?).  I would have been really tempted to try the risk free audition of the Tekton Ulfberht if I was in the market for such a large speaker.  It's a different price point than what you were looking for I realize, but I did adore my KEF LS50s until I heard and was blown away by Tekton's Impact Monitor, which is all the WAF I could muster.  
Congrats you got what you wanted. They will be just fine with your McIntosh gear. If you get the urge to try a tube amp with them just pick one up used and if you don’t see an improvement turn it over again.