Dimly lit room: Plasma, LCD, or DLP

Is plasma suited better for dark enviroments?
128x128phasecorrect
Maybe we all should wait and see what will be the outcome/upcoming trend after the Consumers Electronic Show in Las Vegas next week!!! The reason I went Plasma, was the viewing angle since my living room is narrow and sometime watch the tv from my kitchen... I couldn't do that with a LCD, I tried and it was disorted......
Any comments as to the quality of non-HD media (such as old movies on DVD - from 1940's, forward) when viewed on plasma vs lcd, and for various lcd's? Comments most welcome from those who have done their own side-by-side comparison. Particularly in a lighted room.
I watch the Financial news network on my Plasma all the time with that stock ticker running across the bottom of the picture. Sometimes the sets on 20 hours or more a day (I sleep with the TV on and it's located in the bedroom). I've had no issues with burn in, but I use the picture orbiter. Now, when I turn the set off in a dark room, I can see the picture for about 3-5 minutes until the gas cools off, but that's not burn in.