Dynavector DV20X2H or DV20X2L

With my Rega RP6 and my Clearaudio "Basic+" Phono preamp, which one would give a better result and less problems.  Dynavector Low Out Put MC or, Dynavector High Out MC. Would I need a 6000$ phono preamp for a Low Out MC Cartridge ? Or it would be better a Dynavector MC High Out Put, with Clearaudio "Basic+" Phono preamp ?
audiosens
I own 5 SUT's (Bellari, Denon, Quicksilver and 2 custom-made with Altec mic transformers). And a Marcof PPA-1 SS battery-powered head amp. Plus a whole bunch of mc and mm cartridges!
Dynavector cartridges are very good, i have owned 3 of them including high output version DV-30A, then KARAT 17DS MR (Diamond Cantilever, Micro Reach tip) and KARAT 23RS MR (Ruby Cantilever, Micro Reach tip).

But it is not true that Dynavector is better than any MM from the same era. 

Audio-Technica AT-ML180 OCC is unbeatable, Grace LEVEL II LC-OFC BR/MR is unbeatable. 

Grace gave us so many options with different cantilever/styli that interchangeable. 
Your phono stage will work fine with either cartridge. Just google the specs or a review for your answer. No reason to buy a SUT with 60db gain for MC.