Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Rebbe,

Any trace of too much "sound bouncing off the walls" and adversely affecting imaging?

I know imaging accuracy was one of the areas that you had concerns about with the Ohms early on in your search.

This is one of the areas that the newer series 3 drivers really shine in comparison with the older Ohm Walsh CLS designs from the 80's that many are most often familiar with.
Rebbi, I'm really glad that the Ohms are working out for you so far!
Bass - for a quasi-full range driver, all Ohms go deep, but not at the expense of definition, or naturalness. John at Ohm says that people think subs are built into his speakers...

The depth and presence isn't only available on great recordings! When I was in the demo period with mine, I played some live recordings of my band, recorded very simply, with one mic. I found firstly, the Ohms didn't color the sound frequency-wise, but also, you got a real sense of the venue too! Pretty cool...
Mapman,

Re: your question about imaging. I'm not sure... I'm still getting used to the presentation and I'm still not certain that I have them placed optimally... I wish I had someone to help me with this!

My room is basically a 15 x 12 foot rectangle with an 8 foot ceiling. The floors are hardwood, but there are "puffy" shades on all the windows, and there a large day bed with soft linens and pillows in the listening position on the wall opposite the speakers.

The one oddity of the room is that there's a rectangular "appendage" to the left of the left speaker. The result is that the right speaker is three feet from the side wall to the right, but the left speaker is probably five feet from the left wall, which is in the little "side pocket" of the room.

Imaging, in terms of stage depth, is wonderful. Some recordings so far definitely "obliterate the back wall." I heard percussion instruments on Buena Vista Social Club today that sounded many feet back behind the rear wall. And on the second track, you definitely heard a group of "embodied" singers singing the harmonies of the chorus.

So I guess that imaging is quite solid... but I'm still not convinced that I've got the placement quite optimized.
How much power are you all using with your Ohms? I was thinking of looking for ~ 200 Watts for some headroom for my 100s but I'm not sure what brands or pieces to look at. Of course I'm open to less power but the idea was tempting :). If I could get it in a relatively small package or at least in one unit (like an integrated) that would be great.... Any ideas on what I should look for?
I am running the micros with a Unison Unico, which is an 80 watt solid state / tube hybrid integrated amp. it seems to drive them effortlessly.