Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
The Ohm website is the best source for pricing info as mentioned.

I believe the range for new speaks with standard cabinet finishes is ~ 1000 for micros for smaller rooms to about $6000 for 5's that can be adjusted for either large, medium or small room sizes.

Ohm occasionally offers newer Walsh CLS drivers in refurbed cabinets at a discount. I think you have to call them and ask to see if something is available there.

They also often take trade in of older Ohm speakers with cabinets that can be refurbished even if the drivers are not in good working order. This can bring the price down further.
Rebbe,

I know you never sounded totally thrilled with the Totem Arros.

I don't know of anything conventional that can definitively beat or out-class them in that price range other than the Ohms though.

Glad it all worked out!
Mapman,

Thanks. I was playing around with the speakers earlier today and tried moving them further apart (as close as I can get in my room to the equilateral triangle) and six inches or so closer to the rear wall.

KABOOM!

Suddenly, the soundstage locked in and got huge... the room is full of sound now, and the imaging is precise. Thrilling, just thrilling! :-D
"the room is full of sound now, and the imaging is precise'"

Bingo!

Very cool!
The ones to truly thank are Lincoln Walsh for coming up with the basic principle that the Ohms realize back in the 1960s and John Strohbeen for delivering cost effective, high performance, robust and well supported implementations of Walsh's design over the years.