Highest detail cartridges

Which cartridges give the greatest amount of detail? Imaging, soundstage file detail. These are qualities to consider. I know Lyra cartridges are high on that list. What others equal or better Lyras. Is there anything below, say $1500, that is in that same category?  Detail with reasonably flat frequency response.
bpoletti
I was wondering where I would fit in with my Krystal on my LP12? Have any of you heard the Krystal?

Dear @believehifi: You " sound " as a seller. That LOMC cartridge is " more of the same ", it's another contender but nothing to die for.

The Top Wing is different and comes with an innovation but at a high price. Certainly I can't say is the " today king of cartridges " and I don't know which are/is the foundation for that statement.

Here the OP ask for detail. Had you listening in your today system one of the lowest output Colibri design?

R.
@believehifi

Then there is Top Wing which has introduced a brand new tech that is called "Coreless Straight Flux" and is a MM with a low output MC like characteristics. This is the new king of the cartridges IMO.

This concept was introduced back in the days by Waltr O. Stanton in the 70s. Look for the Stanton 981LZ and 981LZ mkII (Stereohedron stylus tip), it was low impedance, extremely low output MM cartridge, it must be used with MC phono stage with recommended load above 100 ohm, but this is a Moving Magnet cartridge.

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14390804_1371396666211830_332642431291632005_n.jpg?_nc...

SPECIFICATIONS for the 980LZS:
Stylus Type: Nude Stereohedron Contact Radii: .0028 (71u)
Scanning Radii: .0003 (8u)
Stylus Tracking Force: 1 gram (+/- 0.5)
Setting with Brush: 2 gram (+/- 0.5) resulting operation tracking force 1 gram (+/- 0.5)
Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz +Output: .06 mv /cm/sec
Channel Balance: Within 1 dB @ 1kHz
Channel Separation: 35 dB @ 1kHzCartridge
DC Resistance: 3. ohms
Cartridge Inductance: 1.mH
Cartridge Color: Chrome
*Cartridge Weight: 5.5 grams (*Brush weight self supporting 1 gram)
Load Resistance: 100 ohms or greater
Load Capacitance: 1000 pF, or less (incl. arm leads cable and amp.)

BTW I owned that low output Stanton 980LZS, but my current Stanton SC-100 W.O.S. with higher output is better.
I am the North American Distribution for Etsuro Urushi and Top Wing.  

@chakster 

The Top Wing design is nothing like the Stanton. Trust me this has dethroned the greatest carts in the market.  The Coreless straight flux is a true innovation.