Trouble Contacting Clear Day Cables

Has anyone else had success contacting Paul at CDC recently?
I have sent some emails and also called and left a message but have not heard back.
I know he has had some health problems in the last year or so but I thought he had been feeling good enough to start making cables again.  
I hope he is OK!

128x128snackeyp
Thanks, snackeyp .Any human not mental knows that my phrase speaks to 99.9 % of the human race to include myself .

I did have a religious conversation several years ago with Paul and i was very impressed with his piety and humility ! I had no doubt I was in the presence of a better Christian than myself .Paul does truly love his neighbor and everyone is his neighbor. .He will come out of his dark night of the soul into the light .

Paul was diagnosed with cancer. About a month ago he told me he is not going to recover.
I did not know this. Paul is such a nice gentleman. I mean, in this day and age, who sends you $500 worth of cables for free to test in your system, and that too without a credit card? He has this faith in his fellow audio community members. Excellent cables, were the bonus.As @chazzy007 said - Please keep Paul in your prayers everyone.
I tried some cables from Paul in the beginning of this year, and he is just a really nice man. As it turned out, they were not the right fit for my system, and he was very courteous in taking them back. We had several very nice discussions about different subjects, and it was easy to feel that I had known him for years. My thoughts will be with him. 

Good Lord this makes me very sad. Paul's kindness, encouragement and wisdom helped save my life when I was in an extreme amount of distress a few years back.  Those of us who've been fortunate enough to talk to him are very blessed.  I posted earlier that I think about Paul every day, that will never stop.  
Paul is a devout Christian, We fellowship on the phone many times for hrs, He even send me his picture, big guy with muscles.i think , He is giving some of his cable to His church too, Paul I will pray for you,. Yoo and I Jesus is our mighty Healer.....