Accuphase E470 v. Luxman L509x

I am a long term fan of Japanese gear.
I am considering the Accuphase E470 or the Luxman L509x.
This amp will be running Joseph Audio Perspectives and Salk 12in Subwoofers.
My listening room is 23ft X 22ft with a12ft ceiling.
My musical taste preferences are classic and alternative rock and jazz.
I do not play my music loud.
My current amplifier is a Yamaha S2000.

Any assistance would help, thank you in advance.
honeybee2012
Honey bee I heard the one from the top of the line with wood panels in balance mode don't like.
First off - there is this overstated hype in regards to Accuphase that is falsely associated with luxury. Accuphase severely overprices their product everywhere outside Japan. US dealers charge huge mark-ups that are simply ridiculous so people have the feeling of exclusivity and luxury. I often travel to Japan from work and Luxman L509x is priced the same at Accu E650 in Japan.
 In US Lux is $9.4k while Accu E650 runs $18k !!!!! That is simply ridiculous. I had E600 and L590AX in my listening room for a week with DeVore 0/96 and both amps are really same league. I liked sound staging of Lux better but Accu had slightly more bloomy and loose low end that one can really like. Right now I am listening to L509x and comparing it to the Darzeel LHC208 on 0/96s. Yes, Zeel is marginally better but not by as much as the difference in price could suggest. I really consider 509x a great amplification with phenomenal built in phono stage. Try it for yourself and see if you like it.
One Luxman integrated that has been overlooked is the all tube LX-380. Luxman makes some great tube gear. It would be an excellent match for the DeVore 0/96's. 
honeybee2012
which way did you decide to go? Purchase any new gear?Happy Listening!
Hi @jafant jayant.    Sorry, I have been out of computer range for a while.

I will go with a Luxman.  @arturgorniak  pointed out that in Japan the prices of Accuphase and Luxman are very close, but in the US this is not the case.  Well, it sounds like Accuphase is taking advantage of overseas customers.   So, I will not be dealing with them.