Hegel H360 or H590 or Constellation Inspiration Integrated 1.0 for Magico A3

I recently heard the Magico A3s and really liked them. The dealer said they are often combined with the Constellation Inspiration Integrated 1.0 at shows. After a lot of searching on Google, I can't find any pictures or reference to this combination. However, I did find a number of references to the A3s being combined with Hegel amps, including by Alon Wolf who said it would be a very good combination and led the author of the article to speculate that the A3s may have been "voiced" by Magici using the Hegel H360. I have not yet been able to listen to the A3s with either the Hegel H360 or H590 or the Constellation amp. I would be interested in everyone's thoughts as to the best integrated amplifier for the A3s for $13,500 (the price of the Constellation amp) or less.
iar
Post removed 
With your budget you wouldn’t be far off being able to afford a Vitus RI-101 on a deal. Having auditioned that amp recently with the A3's, I would be confident it would be a good bit better than even the Hegel H590, and will have better build quailty. The RI-101 will also have optional dac/streamer & phono modules going forward.
I think we should give the Hegel H590 a chance to show itself against the competition.
Melbguyone, you seem to know a great deal about Vitus brand and others. How reliable the Vitus RI-101? Is it on the same level of luxman, accuphase, gryphon? I don’t think we have service in US from Vitus, this is the only thing that stops me from considering new vitus integrated. I currently have luxman 509x driving canton reference 3k speakers. I like the sound but feel that on a higher volume levels it should be more relaxed, and instead it just gets loud with some harshness that I don’t hear at lower levels. To me its a sign that I need more power to drive my speakers maintaining the same level of refinement that luxman provides. I had Gryphon Diablo 300 before, that bested pass INT-250 but had to sell it to urgently come up with cash. I liked the Gryphon sound even so it was little on a darker side, but will not consider Gryphon again, because it must be shipped on the pallet only by freight. So Vitus or T+A integrated left to consider. No separates for me. Your adivse is very appreciated.
I have the time to wait to hear the Hegel 590. The dealer said the Magico A3s are backordered and will take 3 or more months to be available.

Thanks, denon1. You expressed my concerns about the Vitus. The dealer also suggested the Luxman 509x. However, I don't think it's in the same league as the Hegel or Constellation and may also suffer as to resale value.

I heard the 3As with the T+A integrated. It's an excellent combination, but exceeds my budget.