Hegel H360 or H590 or Constellation Inspiration Integrated 1.0 for Magico A3

I recently heard the Magico A3s and really liked them. The dealer said they are often combined with the Constellation Inspiration Integrated 1.0 at shows. After a lot of searching on Google, I can't find any pictures or reference to this combination. However, I did find a number of references to the A3s being combined with Hegel amps, including by Alon Wolf who said it would be a very good combination and led the author of the article to speculate that the A3s may have been "voiced" by Magici using the Hegel H360. I have not yet been able to listen to the A3s with either the Hegel H360 or H590 or the Constellation amp. I would be interested in everyone's thoughts as to the best integrated amplifier for the A3s for $13,500 (the price of the Constellation amp) or less.
iar
@iar, Fyi the Vitus RI-101 would be around $6k cheaper than the T+A PA3100HV and has a more stable psu which doubles down to 4 ohms, wider bandwidth, a fully balanced relay-based volume control taken from the SL-103 and MP-L201 preamplifiers, excellent build quality (made in Denmark), the option of adding a dac/streamer or phono module later, and known synergy with the Magico A3’s. Indeed, I reviewed that exact combo recently and loved it. The sound was natural, effortless, well controlled, resolving of low level details and musical. Best of all, the amp got out of the way and allowed the music to flow (closer to the SIA-025mk2). Just sayin’.
Melybourneguy, interesting take on the Vitus, Positive Feedback reviewed the T+A 3100HV and basically stated that the T+A was better than the last model of the Vitus and the $45k D'agstino you really need to go hear one for yourself.

The PA 3100 HV exceeded the Vitus in terms of blunt power and slam while yielding almost the same rich timbral purity of the D'Agostino. The best of both worlds? These three are so close that I would be very careful with system matching before making that final call. Needless to say, the PA 3100 HV can compete with the very best.

ts tough to beat tubes for midrange magic. The PA 3100 HV held its own and then some. Female vocals had a sense of ease and seduction that could satisfy even the most discerning. Closely mic'd saxophone had plenty of spit, spittle and woodiness—much like the real thing. Piano had all the proper timbre and weight that rarely comes through even in the very best recordings. Solid-state midrange vs tubes? In this case, you could flip a coin.

Highs were close but I vote for the PA 3100 HV. Slightly more resolving and extended, the PA 3100 HV lost none of the sweetness of the Audio Research gear but also had additional attack and a seamless transition to the mids. Everything just fell into place with no gaps or noticeable transitions. Whether it be the difference between violins and violas or gut verses nylon strings on acoustic guitar, my ears told me that the PA 3100 HV made a difference and took the sound to another level.

As stated earlier, the bass performance of the PA 3100 HV is something special and differentiates it from the competition. I immediately noticed additional control and focus on the Magico S5 speakers along with tremendous bottom end wallop and grunt. In addition to this system, I have greatly enjoyed listening to the S5 speakers at several shows, and I have never heard them unleash this quality of physical power. I can only imagine what might happen if we added the optional 1800 Watt PS 3000 HV power supply. Solid-state bass? Another tough one to beat when executed properly. Another vote for the PA 3100 HV.

The Magico S5 speakers are extremely revealing. Pushed by the PA 3100 HV, sound stage depth and width were noticeably better defined with additional air and ambiance. Solid three dimensional images were the norm. For large symphonies and opera, the location of instruments and vocalists were all well layered and organized. Spatial cues consistently popped out of a deep black background to surprise the listener again and again. It doesn't get any better than this other than being at the real event itself.  

We have listened to the Vitus gear lovely but a bit dark sounding so to each his own.

We recognize that the VItus is a superb piece however the T+A does have a few unique tricks on its sleve:

1: State of the art Analog based room correction option
2: Ability to turbo charge the amplfier by adding the units outboard power supply
3: The option to add a world class phono card for $1,800.00 
4: Stunning good looks 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

Iar the PA 3100HV is better and if budget wasn't an issue then I would go for the 3100HV The demo PA 3000 is a buy and you will be totally amazed by its performance.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Post removed 
@audiotroy I was referring to the Vitus RI-101 which is MUCH better than the RI-100, just like the Magico S5 Mk2 is MUCH better than the S5 Mk1. I really wish there was a rule against Dealers coming onto these boards and posting long infomercials (actually cut & paste jobs from reviews) pushing their own lines!