Hegel H360 or H590 or Constellation Inspiration Integrated 1.0 for Magico A3

I recently heard the Magico A3s and really liked them. The dealer said they are often combined with the Constellation Inspiration Integrated 1.0 at shows. After a lot of searching on Google, I can't find any pictures or reference to this combination. However, I did find a number of references to the A3s being combined with Hegel amps, including by Alon Wolf who said it would be a very good combination and led the author of the article to speculate that the A3s may have been "voiced" by Magici using the Hegel H360. I have not yet been able to listen to the A3s with either the Hegel H360 or H590 or the Constellation amp. I would be interested in everyone's thoughts as to the best integrated amplifier for the A3s for $13,500 (the price of the Constellation amp) or less.
iar
@iar, that will make audiotroy happy. Keep us informed of how your auditions go..
iar, there is a H360 for sale on US Audio Mart just in case if you are still curious about it.  The German made T+A amp sure is a solid amp.
iar, what is wrong with the used demos on sale here?  Are they not the unit you are seeking?
@iar I have heard both of these specific demo units listed on A’Gon. The 3100 driving Wilson speakers at the 2017 LA show. The 3000 at a dealer event for the Los Angeles Audio Society. If I had the cash one of those would be in my home today.
@melbguyone -- Fair points, but the RI-101 is well over the OP's budget and is $7000 more than the PA3000HV demo available here.  But the biggest factor is the OP actually heard the speakers with a PA3100HV (yes, not the same exact model, but they very likely still share an overall very similar sonic signature) and liked the pairing a lot for his particular tastes.  And as we all know here, being able to hear components in person versus buying blind and hoping is a huge thing.