What is best as wall plug : HMS Furutech Oyaide please

Hi All,

hope you are well. So my HMS copper model wall plug had been broken down because 10 years (plastic...). I wonder why not to change !
i read a lot of posts on brand and truly metal copper gold and rhodium.
i am listening vinyl with a Lenco JTN 75.
afa I learnt gold is neutral and smooth. Rhodium is mode détails and bass control.
Many thanks for your advices.
enjoy your week end
JM

128x128jmliner78
I use the Shunyata wall outlets.  It is cryo-ed, the same outlets on their conditioners and cost less than 100 bucks.
Recently purchased a Synergistic Research Telsa SE that I'm very happy with. The best $100 improvement I've made in the system. 
Hi All,

i read your numerous answers and I wish to thank of all you for your great and such kind answers.
i will try furutech gold and rhodium model. Gold was advice by my cable provider. His plugs  are in gold too...
in parallel I strongly advice you to use some oil on the connectors such as Drop oil from Charlin, à french provider. This oil is usable on power cable and modulation cable. LS too. Never on rj45 cable. As you know the aeronautic industry is using such a kind oil in their cable connections. Thanks again for all your answers,
all the best in music !
JM

Remember the Rhodium takes many hours to sound it's best. and it will seem good then go back to being thin sound and accent the treble, back and forth until it settles down. Two weeks in and still changes back and forth. Otherwise much better. Just be prepared for the long break in. (or run the outlet on an appliance for a month!) I Googled the oil you mention. I would probably buy the Furutech product like it.