Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Interesting that as I write this, there are 4 active Ohm threads on the first page.
I used ohm 300 mk 2 for fronts, pro 200 for center,2xo for rears and also have a 4x0. I use a SVS sub which is cylindrical, what more can you ask for non conventional setup? all being driven by carver/sunfire. Oppo is my blu ray player and lots of dakiom stabilizers. Still haven't decided on hd projector upgrade. I have too many loudspeakers, still have acoustat spectra electrostats, eminent tech, maggies and NO BOSE. Can't really go wrong any of these designs!
Just an FYI sent to me by Ohm (heads-up on the subwoofer deal, Parasound) -

"Ohm will be closed from June 26 to July 12 for our Summer Holiday. These all have Ohm's 120-Day Home Trial and a 3-Year Limited Warranty. Shipping is only $50 per pair in the lower 48 states.

Walsh 5 Limited Edition NEWLY VENEERED cabinets with new Walsh 5000 drivers....Regularly $7000 Now $5400.

Walsh 300 black cabinets with new Walsh 4000 drivers......................Regularly $5600 Now $3900

Walsh 200 S-3 rosewood cabinets with new Walsh 3000 drivers...................Regularly $4000 Now $2800

Walsh 100 walnut cabinets with new Walsh 2000 drivers.....................Regularly $2800 Now $1900

Walsh 100-S3 cherry cabinets....Regularly $2000 Now $1300

MicroWalsh Tall Signature Edition in rosewood ...............Regularly $1400 Now $1000

SB-12D rosewood subwoofer, dual 12" driver in end-table cabinet.................Regularly $1200 Now $ 850

MicroWalsh Short Omnis in walnut cabinets................Regularly $ 950 Now $ 665

Must ORDER by June 25, 2010.

Call me to discuss your needs and options.

Good Listening!

John Strohbeen, President, 800-783-1553"

NOTE: I am not affiliated with Ohm Acoustics in any way outside of being a satisfied customer.
The sub is certainly tempting. But I've decided to send my F's to Dale Harder at HHR to be rebuilt instead of putting money into another sub (or anything else, for that metter)

-P
My current home-theater configuration is as follows.

LCR: 3x100 S3 behind an acoustically transparent screen.

Side Surrounds: 2 x Super 2 (with the 100-S3 drivers).

Rears: 2 x 100 S3 in a half-sized omni version.

The LCR are behind an acoustically-transparent screen. The LCR and side surrounds are powered by an Emotiva XPA-5 amp, and the rears are powered by an Outlaw 7125 amp.

I am using a Yamaha RX-V765 as a pre-pro.

Everything is crossed at 80Hz to an Epik Conquest subwoofer.

I also have 2xMicro-Walshes in the mini-omni design, which I may use as heights/wides if I go above 7.1 or I may use as part of another system.