Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
About Ohm center channels: I have Ohm 1000s and wanted to get a center channel. I called John Strohbeen during the sale. He advised, based on my space and distance from the center channel, that the Micro Walsh driver would be sufficient and voice matched with the 1000s (saving me a couple hundred compared to the 1000 driver). We then discussed my space, my mounting options, etc. He is presently building a box from scratch to meet my needs. Obviously, I haven't heard it yet, but based on the sound of my 1000s, and my experience doing business with Mr. Strohbeen, I expect it to be outstanding.

Also, FWIW, my amp is the Class D Audio SDS-470C Custom. Well reviewed, and to my untrained but willing and eager ears, sounds great. 300 WPC at 8 ohms, 600 WPC at 4 ohms, for $695. Should drive the new Walsh 2.2000s (purchased during the Columbus Day sale) quite nicely.
Stinky,

Nice to hear of good results by others with other even more affordable Class D amps.

I've read about Class D Audio and thought this would be an interesting option to try with the Walshes. Assuming these are stock IcePower amps, I would expect similar very good results used with most pre-amps, though 10K input impedance of stock IcePower might not be the best match posible on paper with some tube pre-amps. With SS pre-amps, the performance is likely similar to similar amps from Wyred I would expect.
Looking at the Class D Audio products, I recall now they appear to be a proprietary Class D design, not based on Icepower. So having not heard these, comparisons to Wyred or other Icepower amps by me would be pre-mature. There could be major sonic differences. WOuld like to try these sometime though and see/hear.
Happy to share. I kind of felt obliged to contribute my experience considering how many times I have used these forums (and this string in particular). And to spread the word about John Strohbeen's generosity with his time and efforts.

As far as comparisons go, I'm hoping to get my local shop interested in hearing the Class D Audio amp. 300 wpc at only 20 lbs, I can easily move it around. If I do, I will share my (profoundly non-expert) impressions. If you're near Portland, OR, let me know.
Feedback on 4.5000 upgrade?

Can anyone share some feedback on the 4.5000 upgrade? I recently ordered the upgrade for my 28 year old 4's, and would love to hear anyone's feedback regarding the install, as well as their opinions on the sonic differences.

Thanks, Dave