Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
My 5000s sit on a suspended hardwood floor. I firmed up the bass considerably by installing 3 FIM pucks shown here:

https://www.gcaudio.com/cgi-bin/store/showProduct.cgi?id=325

under each speaker. No other modifications were made or added. Gets rid of vibration and resonance.
I just blew the tweeters on one of my 5000 speakers. Is there a fuse to replace? or do they have to go back to factory.
Blueranger,
What did you do to make them "blow". What are the symptoms - just no sound? Was there any strange noise just before?

I would call John S.
Right channel clipped on amp (600 watt Bryston) and high frequencies died on same speaker. I did not turn up volume anymore than usual. I never run in clipping. I always turn volume back. I sent John S an email
I was using new balanced interconnects and that made volume louder and punchier. I did not have to turn volume control as high to get prior volume levels