Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Zkzpb8 wrote,

"It's been proven that humans cannot remember what something sounds like (or looks like, for that matter) - after just a few seconds - it's just the way it is. VERY quick comparisons have to be made."

Proven by whom? The Amazing Randi? I can easily remember what something sounded like a day, a week, a year later. I also have a very good memory for faces. :-)
Hey guys .. I've been contemplating a subwoofer purchase for a while now and have been doing my homework like a good little audiophool. (So many options it's staggering.) I haven't used a sub since dismantling my home theater and find that I miss some of the foundation bass (or sub-base) provides. So after a few email exchanges with John S, I placed a call this morning and ordered a pair of MicroSubwoofer 10's veneered in walnut to match my Talls.

MicroSubwoofer

Needless to say I can't wait to hear these little cuboids in my system. John tells me they need 2 weeks for the veneer work so hopefully I'll have them in 3 weeks give or take.
I don't hear much about OHM subs and have never heard any.

I'll be interested to hear about it as things unfold.

Prices look competitive and John S. consulting can only be a bonus.
Mapman .. I haven't either. In fact, I searched for a review and came up empty. Considering the 120 home trial and my complete satisfaction with the Talls I figure it's not much of a risk. I'll be happy to share my thoughts once I've had them a bit.

These little MicroSubs were (hopefully) just what I was looking for. I did not want to spend alot of money so the price point for the pair was perfect. I'll be putting them right up close to the talls (as per John's suggestion) so the size is just right as well. I'm hoping they are a good match sonically.

BTW, Ohm is running a Memorial Day Sale all week .. 15% off and free shipping. My timing was quite good!
Sale at Ohm!!!! As sent to me by Ohm Speakers:

Through May 30, 2014, you can get Free Freight and 15% Off Everything on the Ohm website, when you use coupon code MD2014 at check out. (Free Freight is limited to the 48 contiguous states).
Yes, new speakers.
Yes, home theater systems.
Yes, upgrades and service on vintage speakers.
Yes, Outlet Store items.
Yes, EVERYTHING!
Our Summer Shut-Down is June 28 to July 14; so, we hope to get your order shipped before we leave.
Call me if you have any questions.
John Strohbeen, President, 800-783-1553