Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
I don't hear much about OHM subs and have never heard any.

I'll be interested to hear about it as things unfold.

Prices look competitive and John S. consulting can only be a bonus.
Mapman .. I haven't either. In fact, I searched for a review and came up empty. Considering the 120 home trial and my complete satisfaction with the Talls I figure it's not much of a risk. I'll be happy to share my thoughts once I've had them a bit.

These little MicroSubs were (hopefully) just what I was looking for. I did not want to spend alot of money so the price point for the pair was perfect. I'll be putting them right up close to the talls (as per John's suggestion) so the size is just right as well. I'm hoping they are a good match sonically.

BTW, Ohm is running a Memorial Day Sale all week .. 15% off and free shipping. My timing was quite good!
Sale at Ohm!!!! As sent to me by Ohm Speakers:

Through May 30, 2014, you can get Free Freight and 15% Off Everything on the Ohm website, when you use coupon code MD2014 at check out. (Free Freight is limited to the 48 contiguous states).
Yes, new speakers.
Yes, home theater systems.
Yes, upgrades and service on vintage speakers.
Yes, Outlet Store items.
Yes, EVERYTHING!
Our Summer Shut-Down is June 28 to July 14; so, we hope to get your order shipped before we leave.
Call me if you have any questions.
John Strohbeen, President, 800-783-1553
So, my daughter's boyfriend, who loves music (country mostly, but whaddayagonnado?), was visiting, and he was curious about the big rig. I don't have a lot of country, but I threw on k.d. Lang's "Wash Me Clean" from the CD Inengue, and put him in the sweet spot chair. His jaw hit the floor as my Ohm 2000s filled the room with a huge soundstage, full of details and that smooth sound that makes me smile each time I listen. He may never look upon his iPhone or his laptop the same way again. I am certain he never heard anything like it. That's how we enlarge the hobby. If I could do this with 10 people, I bet at least one would be motivated to start looking for a system of their own.
Great tune Bond, and I am not much of a country fan either, but that album is quite good. I know it always sounded extremely good on my Ohm's as well, and yes, it is a wonderful way to break in those newbies, or ones that haven't ever really listened to any kind of proper setup.