What do you LIKE BEST about your current audio system?

Straightforward.. What do you like the most about your current audio setup? Particulars welcome. Name names of brands. Stuff about the room good too!(I will also, but not in the lead out)       
Also, maybe, things you still dislike, if any?
elizabeth
I like the synergy of my system. I listen to a lot of jazz. I like the clarity, inner detail and transparency of my system. The top end has just enough air in the treble to get the decay of the cymbals just right. I have a nice little bump in the low end and the midrange is very open. I bought the entire set of  the carribean jazz project Dave samuels. I use the sd card slot in my Dac to play most of my music. I transfer my files on to large sd cards and it cuts out a link in the play chain. My Dac is pretty good. I put it up against the ps audio direct stream and the aurelic Vega and it bettered them. It allows you to hear deep into the soundstage front to back. A lot of the music I listen to is kind of busy with a lot of instruments in it. The gato speakers do a great job with the scan speak drivers and the ring radiator tweeter. The Kr Audio would remind you of an audio research amplifier but with a little better top end and a tiny bit more weight. Putting systems together takes a lot of time and attention to the little details. Cabling is also important to get that little last bit to fit your tastes.
I have a mid fi system that manages to sound surprisingly good in an acoustically challaned listening area. The system is able to produce a wide/deep soundstage and above average imaging. I am, however, going to be upgrading speakers in the near future. There are some very impressive entry level stand mount speakers on the market for under $1K.

TriangleArt Reference SE Turntable and TA Reference Phono Stage!! :))) Pure Bliss!!