Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
I have not.

Looks intriguing. Would like to hear. Would appear to be a worthy mate to a pair of larger OHMS.
Guidocorona here on Agon does a lot of work with Class D amps. Maybe email him and see if he has heard these.
Thanks Mapman,
I'll try to contact him.

I'm on temporary hold tip I get my refund from Peachtree. I bought the Grand Integrated on sale but sent it back. The thought of combining was so tempting. Get rid of some wires and boxes - simplify, etc.

But. While bass was good, there was no realism. Pasty gray would be my description. Construction not in the big leagues either. Didn't take long to regret that decision. So back to separates it is.
Some interesting new content on the www.ohmspeakers.com website these days.

All shapes and sizes of Walshes, many seemingly new, for various applications and locations, with new pics of some. ALso JS's weekly post on various topics. Good stuff!
Appears not many folk left at this thread, but I'll throw this out there.

1. A pair of Hephaestus Harpoctrates amps on order.
2. Installed a Light Harmonic Lightspeed USB cable (yes, the $999 one) between my Mac Mini and Wyred-4-Sound Dac 2 DSDse. All I can say is worth every penny! Gorgeous life-like SQ.