Wilson Benesch ACT1 VS Dynaudio Confidence 5

Any experience?
adry
no experience with WB.

Dynaudio Confidence 5 is very nice but
1. they need a VERY powerful amplifier
2. bass roll off is a bit severe at around 40hz and this roll off is very audible.

Otherwise, if bass frequencies below 40 are nothing you're concerned about and you have a big solid state amp that provide at least clean, free breathing 200w/ch, they are beautiful sounding speakers.
I agree..Although the Confidence C5 has a cult following they are extremely difficult to drive.Ive never owned them but have listen to them a few times,nothing I would buy..If limited to your short list I would go for the WB,a better balanced speaker
Power,should not be a problem with my Gryphon DM100,even considering the 17m2 of room size.
Probably the best solid state match to WB is gryphon. Altough I am not familiar with DM100, but the warmer sound of gryphons are complementing well the rather cool sound of WB. Still, I think WB is an overhyped loudspeaker. It is a typical modern nice and room friendly speaker, with nice imaging and fairly detailed sound. It is designed not to be sharp at top, so your ears wont be bleeding. That is nice, and makes it very musical. None the less, rolled off highs also means that they lack somehow transient attack. Nice if you like romanticised music, but not when you are want to heat violins biting. But this is a smaller problem, and even you may like it. Its biggest shortcoming is that its small woofers unable provide bass foundation and body for music. Ultimately, they are disappointment because of this. WBs are expensive compared to their flaws.
Thank you Ajahu.
Any comments on driving the C5s with the DM100 or Antileon(no signature)?