Pre/Pro with

I've been thinking about using a pre/pro as a pre for a 2.2 channel audio only system. I'd love Audyssey XT and balanced connections. On this basis, the Integra 9.9 looked good, but there's one issue:

Some of my speakers cross over from the mains at a high enough frequency that maintaining L/R signal integrity to the "subs" is important. My Verity Parsifals cross at a recommended 150hz. Any pre/pros out there that offer "non summed" L + R sub outs?

Thanx in advance,

Marty
martykl
Take a look at the Theta Casablanca. The 2 channel stereo is better than anything I've ever had... and the programing on the Casablanca allows to do most anything you can imagine.
Kal,

I was advised by the local Audyssey dealer (who sold me the AVR for my HT room) that the Audyssey included x-over capability. Their website isn't clear, but I had a suspicion that it would be clear if the unit actually included x-over. Thanks for the clarification.

I'll be sure to look at the Neptune. OTOH, the SMS and the NHT are a sufficiently inexpsensive combo that I suspect it's a good first stab. It's just that I went back to your analysis of Audyssey and found it kinda compelling. I've found that it sounds good in the Integra AVR in my HT room (Buckingham last night, again), but from app 125hz on up, my music room is really in a different league. Part of me really wants to check out Audyssey in my music room.

Marty

PS Thanks for your input - I hope you know it's really appreciated.
"I was advised by the local Audyssey dealer (who sold me the AVR for my HT room) that the Audyssey included x-over capability. Their website isn't clear, but I had a suspicion that it would be clear if the unit actually included x-over."

The SEQ will not set levels, set delays or set crossovers. Those are calculated but must be implemented elsewhere.

Kal
Kal,

If I'm reading the Neptune web site correctly, it appears that the unit has a single subwoofer output channel. Is that your understanding, too?

Marty

Raks, I'll be sure check out the Casablanca too. Thanks.
Yes but I was suggesting that you use it full range for stereo and leave the passive Verity crossover intact. That way, you also do not need another amp.

Kal