Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
AMG56I hear your concerns especially after the corepowertech debacle and the money you are out and I can certainly understand your worries.
I know it will not do much good just myself telling you this,but Tim is not even remotely close to that type of mentality or personality as Mark displayed towards the end.

I cannot speak for him I know, but I would be shocked if Tim ignored you or did not honor his word if you tried his goods and decided they did nothing for you in your system.
I waited a fair while before taking the plunge on cards, mats and tc paste but the number and quality of people coming forward saying the same thing made me take a leap, of faith if you want to use that thought process.
I do not regret one single dollar spent!
^^^

On the E Cards ...

As mentioned before in an earlier post, I put one inside the protective case of the cell phone with good results. That left four cards that needed a home in the system. I'm thinking of putting them inside, alongside of the crossovers ... two cards in each speaker.

Tonight, I placed all four cards across the ends of my power cords where they connect to the equipment. One on the pre-amp, one on the amp, one on the CD player, and finally, one across the power cord from the power conditioner where it plugs into the wall.

I've only been listening for about an hour or so, mostly to female vocal ballads that I know really well. So far, I'm hearing a slight reduction in digital grain around voices, faster around the leading edges of instruments, especially guitar and percussion and a more relaxed and generally quieter presentation overall without anything being "dulled." Its just more music coming through ... similar to what the Omega E Mats do. 

When I do the crossovers (a real pain to get to) I'll report back on that. 

Frank

I have to say, if you have mats, cards, and/or TC in your system, and you also have High Fidelity MC-0.5s, or other HF products, you should consider removing the latter, to see if your experience matches mine (and Tim's).

I had been extremely happy with the improvements 16 mats brought to my system, but I am rather astonished at how much a single MC-0.5 was holding things back. It's been 3 days since I removed it. Tim says it takes 7 days for the magnetic effect to fully wear off.

I placed a card in each of my speaker crossover compartments.  My speakers have  a nice compartment in the bottom of the speaker ..... not inside the bass cavity which is a great thing! It has been 3days and the results have been very good. More “at ease” sound that is boxless with the speakers disappearing to a great degree. 

My next eCard set is going on the back of each driver near the voice coil and drivers connection tabs.  
My e-cards are supposed to be delivered today.

Maybe later afternoon.

I will try them out with combination of bells that I am having fun with it.

Bells and Blue tack cost me 1/4 of e-cards.

"Are you lonesome tonight?" by Elvis sounds more convincing with 10 bells behind speakers.