Floorstanders designed to be against the wall?

In the old days there was Allison, who designed great floorstanders to work perfectly against a wall. I need a modern equivalent of Allison Ones, to stand against a wall and fill a large room. I know that North Creek Kitty Kat Revelators are designed for this purpose, but I need something larger to fill a larger space than a small monitor would do, as well as providing bigger bass output. I need speakers that are specifically designed this way, though, not full-range speakers that "can work somewhat" close to a wall, and invariably fall short in the soundstaging department. Suggestions, please?
springbok10
Hi Tvad, the T-1 has a 20Hz cutoff, the T-3 a 22 Hz cutoff (although I had mine made up to cut off at 20 Hz), the T-5 cuts off at 32 Hz and its hard to say what the Hartsfield does, since it is so woofer-dependent. I've seen it doing very well down to 25Hz with the right set up.

The T-1 and T-3 both have a down-firing and a front-firing woofer so they tend to not have a lot of proximity effect when near the rear wall. That makes them very easy to set up in a room, even very small ones.
Having researched this question a couple of years ago, I discovered that there were a few speakers that were deliberately designed to be placed against the wall as opposed to speakers that "can work somewhat" close to the wall. The ones that were designed to be placed against the wall included a number of British companies - Linn, Naim, and Audio Note to mention a few. I am currently using my Zu Definition 2s within 4" of the wall; they were not designed for this placement, but they do work quite well.